A Google Ads manager account allows you to manage multiple accounts from a single location. This includes viewing and managing your ad campaigns, optimizing your ads for better performance, tracking the progress of your ads, and much more. You can create a manager account for yourself or for someone else that has permission.
What is a Google Ads Manager Account ?
As a business owner, you’re always looking for ways to get ahead of the competition. One way to do this is to create a Google Ads Manager account. This account allows you to create and manage your Google Ads campaigns in one place. Having a Google Ads Manager account gives you the ability to track your campaigns, see how they’re performing, and make changes as needed.
Creating a Google Ads Manager account is easy and only takes a few minutes. Once you’ve created your account, you can add your first campaign. To get started, sign in to your Google Ads account and click on the “Tools” tab. From there, click on “Campaigns.” On the next page, click on the “+” sign to create a new campaign.
Choose the type of campaign you want to create and follow the prompts. Once you’ve created your campaign, you can add ad groups and keywords. You can also set your budget and schedule your ads to run. When you’re finished, click “Save and Continue.”
Your Google Ads Manager account gives you the ability to control your campaigns and make changes as needed.
Why should I have a manager account?
Managing a Google Ads account can be time-consuming and difficult. Not only do you have to make sure your ads are running optimally in your account, but you also have to monitor the performance of your accounts that are managed by other people. Managing multiple accounts can be a burden, which is why we recommend that you get a manager account!
A manager account will not only allow you to manage all of your client accounts, but it’ll also give you access to various new tools that can make your job a whole lot easier!
Overview & benefits of manager accounts in Google Ads
There are many benefits of a manager account. Here are the main ones:
1. Bulk editing existing ads, keywords, and ad groups. All you need to do is open an existing campaign and select “Bulk edit” from the drop-down menu. A bulk editor will pop up where you can select different areas from which to edit:
Google makes the process simple by giving examples for each area. For example, if you want to bulk upload ad extensions from a spreadsheet, you’ll have an example on hand that shows you the correct syntax.
2. Merging different campaigns into one. This can be useful when you have similar ads in multiple campaigns and want to combine those into one campaign for easier management.
3. Scheduling bulk changes to campaigns based on dates (e.g., the start of the month or end of the month), which is also a handy feature if your ad groups are set up differently each month. Google Ads manager accounts can help make your job just a little bit easier! Thanks to my good friends at Google Ads, I was able to get early access and test this feature in advance! I’m hoping to be using this new feature in my day-to-day management (and it’s why I ask for great things from Google every year, haha)!
How do I set up a manager account ?
If you’re running Google Ads campaigns for your business, you’ll need a manager account. A manager account lets you see and manage multiple Google Ads accounts from one place. You can also use a manager account to create new accounts and invite other people to manage them.
To set up a manager account:
1. Go to https://ads.google.com/home/.
2. Click the tool icon in the top right corner of the page.
3. Select the Manager account from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Crean ate account.
5. Enter your business information, then click Next.
6. Enter your payment information, then click Save and continue.
7. Review your settings, then click Finish.
Now that you have a manager account, you can start creating new accounts and inviting other people to manage them.
What can I do with my manager account ?
A manager account is essentially a Google Ads account that you can use to manage other AdWords accounts. In this blog post, we’ll discuss what a manager account can do, how it’s different from a regular Google Ads account, and how you set up your first one.
A manager account gives you access to the following features:
– See key metrics and performance data. – Access keyword, ad group, and campaign settings. – Add, edit, or view details for Google Ads campaigns. – Set up a budget or spend limits on an AdWords account that’s linked to a manager account. – Transfer budgets from one AdWords account to another. – Make bulk changes to accounts with shared interests or clients who work together.
Here are some examples of how you might use these features:
– You manage multiple AdWords accounts for your business and need to review key metrics across all accounts at once or make changes at scale (transferring budgets, etc.). – You are a freelancer with multiple clients, who all share keywords and ads. – Your business is opening a new office in another city or country and would like to see data or make changes for another location. – You manage multiple AdWords accounts for different departments or agencies of your company. – Google Ads is available in many languages, but some features might not be available in your language. The interface will always remain in English, even if you change the language settings on your computer or device.
How can I get notifications about my manager account activity ?
With a manager account, you can monitor the performance of your other accounts from a single dashboard. You’ll see insights into performance and growth on a single screen so that you can stay on top of your accounts without having to log in and out of multiple accounts.
What are the limits of a Google Ads Manager Account ?
Google Ads Manager accounts are a great way to manage multiple Google Ads accounts from a single location. However, there are limits in place for how many mmanagersaccounts you can manage at once. Find out more about what the limits are and how that might affect your business below!
How many accounts can you manage with Google Ads Manager ?
Google does not impose a limit on the number of Ads accounts that you can manage using your account. However, there is a limit imposed on the number of manager accounts you can use per Google Cloud Platform (GCP) account.
This means that if your business has multiple GCP accounts, then you might have to create multiple manager accounts for all of them. Each GCP account allows you to have 5 manager accounts total. If your company has more than 5 GCP accounts, then it will be impossible to manage all of your advertisers from one location.
If you are wondering whether your company qualifies as a GCP customer, then check out the official Google Cloud Platform page here. If you do not qualify, then you will have to reach out to Google and ask them for more details.
In conclusion, a manager account is a Google Ads account that lets you easily view and manage multiple Google Ads accounts (including other manager accounts) from a single location. This may be the best option for advertisers looking to manage an enterprise-level Google Ads account without having to individually log into every account they need access to.